A family holiday on the Blankgut Farm in Wagrain
A farm holiday in Salzburger Land, Austria
Spend your family holiday on the Blankgut Organic Farm in Wagrain, in the heart of Salzburger Land. Far away from busy traffic, in a quiet and sunny location at an altitude of 1.120 m, you’re sure to have a fun farm holiday.
Parents can enjoy the peace and quiet, whilst the children will find plenty to see all about life on the farm at the same time.
It’s really cosy in our traditional Hoagascht-Stube. Make your own stone-oven pizza or grill a juicy steak.
A farm full of adventure
- Playground with bird’s nest swing, children’s swing and baby swing
- Sandpit, slide & trampoline
- Pedal tractor, mountain go-karts, bobby car, scooter
- Badminton & archery sets
- Competition milking of our model cow “Resl”
Visit the animals at the nearby “Alm” (alpine pasture)
The animals which spend the summer up on the alpine pasture enjoy having visitors, especially from children.
Three things are left
over from paradise:
stars, flowers and children.
– Dante Alighieri –
A holiday with children in the Salzburg mountains
A holiday on the farm is a special experience especially for children. The Blankgut is ideal for learning playfully about nature.
You can be a “Robin Hood” and hunt the “owls” at archery.
- Kettcars (pedal car with chain drive)
- Discover nature
- Petting zoo
- Pizza & steak evening with pizzas from a genuine stone-over
- Jolly barbecue evening